D&P’s Lighting Systems engineers are expert in a wide range of low-voltage lighting interfaces, programs, and applications. Our staff's wide experience includes developing custom lighting design and producing successful installations in permanent museum exhibitions.
D&P's lighting services
- Systems planning, design, engineering, and installation
- Equipment specification, procurement, modification, integration, and testing
- Prototyping and optical engineering
- Control programming, duplication, and testing
- Preparation of operation manuals and training
- Preventive maintenance services
We have applied LED technology to overall exhibition lighting; interior case lighting; artifact and specimen lighting; environmental and “mood” lighting; and a variety of unique special effects for our custom-designed and custom-built museum exhibitions.