D&P's Technology Systems group develops and integrates multiple platform computer systems for museum delivery systems, government and commercial interoperability centers, and themed public attractions.
Our specialists support architects, exhibit and interior designers, and corporate or governmental design and audiovisual departments. We provide feasibility studies, equipment analysis and recommendations, cost analysis, operational and maintenance requirements, and the engineering and assembly of prototype units.
- Front- and rear-screen projection systems for motion pictures, video and multimedia
- Computer-graphic presentation systems
- Large-format video
- Interactive computer and computer-video systems
- Electronic status boards
- Multiple-mode lighting and control systems
- Simultaneous translation and hearing assistance systems
- Automated and manual sliding panel systems
- Sound recording and playback systems
- Teleconferencing systems
- Computer-animated visual environments
MAJOR PRODUCT LINES
D&P has distributor/dealer and/or service agreements with most major manufacturers. Our staff is factory-trained and certified. These manufacturers offer a depth of resources and support on the development of new system applications. D&P's Media and Lighting Systems Division has in-depth experience with each of the following products:
- AMX Advanced Remote Control Systems – Netlinx Certified
- Medialon – Show Control – Manufacturer Certified
- Christie Digital Classroom and Projection Systems
- Christie Digital Projection
- Digital Projection
- Barco, Incorporated, Large Screen Display Products
- Sony (Government Systems Integrator)
- Watchout, Alcorn McBride, Seventh Sense and Roku Video Servers
- Audio Amplifiers and Speakers by BSS, Crown, QSC, Peavey Media Matrix
- Audio Delivery Systems by JBL, Tannoy, EAW
- Lighting Systems Incorporated (LSI)
- Electronic Theater Controls (ETC)
- Fiberstars, Inc.
- Fiber Optics Systems
- Color Kinetics LED Systems
- Digital Projection Displays and Projectors
- Extron Signal Processors
Interactive Touch Tables
Interactive Touch Tables are the exciting new development in immersive, museum exhibits. D&P is a leading manufacturer of Interactive Touch Tables using IR Camera-based touch frames with a minimum of 32 points of touch.
Our fabricated tables feature steel frameworks, typically clad in metal or wood. Top Frames can be made from metal, wood, Corian, or other specialty materials. All are equipped to house the source hardware in the base of the table with access and ventilation carefully considered and placed. All tables have 3/8” or 1/2" glass over the displays to protect them from damage and spills. The tables are ADA compliant, facilitating wheelchair access from the side or front.